Midwest Spring Invitational 2020
Boys Ages: U8–U19
Girls Ages: U8–U15
Event Dates: April 24–26, 2020
LFA Soccer Complex
LFA Training Center
CCP Soccer Complex
WWT Soccer Park
Prices include all fees & parking:
7v7 = $675
9v9 = $775
11v11 = $885
Early Registration Discount $50 OFF until January 1st, 2020.
The Midwest Spring Invitational is the largest All Turf, Competitive Spring Soccer Tournament in the St. Louis, MO area accepting 350+ teams in participation for 2019!
Application Deadline: March 10, 2020
Application Fee Paid By: March 10, 2020
Accepted Teams Notified: March 17, 2020
Brackets Posted: April 1, 2020
Schedule Posted: April 7, 2020
Tournament: April 24–26, 2020
Thursday before: Local teams will have the option to play
Friday: Local teams and available out-of-town teams
Saturday–Sunday: Pool play & playoffs
Open to USYSA teams and US Club teams
This is a “Stay & Play” tournament; all out of town teams are required to stay in hotels approved by the Lou Fusz Athletic. Please book team rooms via the "Lodging" button to receive our special partnered rates.
Girls U8–U15 (2012–2005 birth years) Tournament Style
Boys U8–U15 (2012–2005) Tournament Style
Boys U16–U19 (2004–2001) Showcase Style (3 pool play games only)
• There will be a U14/15 bracket for boys and girls to accommodate teams with all “trapped” players.
Please pay using the PayPal button or mail us a check
(include team name and tournament name in subject line) to:
Lou Fusz Athletic
Attn: SOCCER TOURNAMENTS
1 Rams Way
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services at the tournament.
Our weather guidelines are aligned with those suggested/used by USSF, MYSA, & SLYSA. Adjustments made to games due to weather are at the discretion of the tournament committee (comprised of Tournament Director, LFA Staff, and Young Athlete Center's ATC staff). It is our intention to provide a fun, playable, safe environment for all teams participating to get the competition they have come in search of. All games will be played on state of the art artificial turf fields…No rainouts! However, because all fields are playable during the rain, game stoppage can still occur due to hazardous conditions such as lightning/ thunder or temperature levels. Weather updates will be sent via email/text messages through your GotSoccer account. As such,
• Games could be delayed or shortened. Games could also be rescheduled for a later time/date that weekend.
• Games played until/beyond halftime can be considered final at the moment stopped if necessary.
• For games played in U14 and younger divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 18 degrees cold index with windchill. For games played in U15 and older divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 14 degrees cold index with windchill.
• Any additional changes to the schedule deemed necessary by the LFA Tournament Committee will be exercised with as much notice as possible for all teams involved.