Presidents Day Friendlies 2020
Boys Ages: U8–U19
Girls Ages: U8–U19
Event Dates: Feb 14–16, 2020
No Monday Games!
LFA Soccer Complex
LFA Training Center
Prices include all fees & parking:
7v7 teams = $495
9v9 teams = $550
11v11 teams = $595
Lou Fusz Athletic would like to invite your team to participate in this first class, all synthetic turf, Spring season kickoff event. All teams will play in a 3 game 'showcase friendly' style format, and what's more...NO MONDAY GAMES!!! That's right, no need to book a hotel room for another night, and you get to enjoy your holiday! This preseason event has expanded to welcome U8–U19 Boys and U8–U19 Girls teams looking for a great weekend filled with competitive matches and fun for the whole family.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2020
Application Fee Paid By: January 20, 2020
Accepted Teams Notified: January 21, 2020
Brackets Posted: January 30, 2020
Schedule Posted: February 2, 2020
Tournament Dates: February 14–16, 2020
Friday: Local teams and available out-of-town teams
Saturday–Sunday: Pool play & playoffs
NO MONDAY GAMES, no extra hotel night, you get to enjoy your holiday!
Open to USYSA teams and US Club teams
This is a “Stay & Play” tournament; all out of town teams are required to stay in hotels approved by the Lou Fusz Athletic. Please book team rooms via the "Lodging" button to receive our special partnered rates.
Girls U8–U15 (2011–2004 birth years)
Boys U8–U15 (2011–2004)
Boys U16–U19 (2003–2000)
• There will be a U14/15 bracket for boys and girls to accommodate teams with all “trapped” players.
Please pay using the PayPal button or mail us a check
(include team name and tournament name in subject line) to:
Lou Fusz Athletic
Attn: SOCCER TOURNAMENTS
1 Rams Way
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services at the tournament.
Our weather guidelines are aligned with those suggested/used by USSF, MYSA, & SLYSA. Adjustments made to games due to weather are at the discretion of the tournament committee (comprised of Tournament Director, LFA Staff, and Young Athlete Center's ATC staff). It is our intention to provide a fun, playable, safe environment for all teams participating to get the competition they have come in search of. All games will be played on state of the art artificial turf fields…No rainouts! However, because all fields are playable during the rain, game stoppage can still occur due to hazardous conditions such as lightning/ thunder or temperature levels. Weather updates will be sent via email/text messages through your GotSoccer account. As such,
• Games could be delayed or shortened. Games could also be rescheduled for a later time/date that weekend.
• Games played until/beyond halftime can be considered final at the moment stopped if necessary.
• For games played in U14 and younger divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 18 degrees cold index with windchill. For games played in U15 and older divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 14 degrees cold index with windchill.
• Any additional changes to the schedule deemed necessary by the LFA Tournament Committee will be exercised with as much notice as possible for all teams involved.