We use SignUp.com to help organize
volunteer schedules. It’s quick & easy
to use for registering!
Club note: Each Lou Fusz team
is required to provide 10 hours of
volunteer service per tournament.
Volunteering is a fantastic way to join the action, gain valuable experience, and boost your resume. Standout out to colleges and future employers by adding volunteerism to your resume. Need service hours for your school, job, church, or other entity? We sign off on volunteer hours! Lou Fusz Athletic offers numerous volunteer opportunities during tournaments and special events.
Volunteer duties may include:
• Greet teams as they arrive and assist in getting them checked in.
• Ensure that athletes are getting the attention they need by communicating with trainers.
• Benefit the attendees experience by ensuring fans are abiding by facility rules and assisting with crowd control.
• Help our tournament run smoothly by collecting and delivering game cards.
• Assist in keeping our attendants safe by supervising traffic flow and pedestrian crossing.
Do you want to get involved with LFA, gain new perspectives about youth sports, and connect with the club behind the scenes with the people who love LFA. Your time and assistance are worth so much to us; help us fulfill our goals and ensure that our events and programs run smoothly and soundly. Participate with Lou Fusz Athletic and volunteer today!