Winter College Showcase 2020
Ages: Boys & Girls U13–U20
Event Dates: December 4–6, 2020
LFA Soccer Complex
LFA Training Center
Prices include all fees & parking:
U13–U14 = $745
U15–U20 = $795
Come and be seen by college coaches from all over the Midwest in the 4th Annual Lou Fusz Athletic Winter College Showcase (formerly the Lou Fusz Winter Carnival). All games will be played at 1 site, on high quality, new, synthetic turf! No rainouts! In 2018 we hosted over 100 teams and OVER 60 COLLEGE COACHES. This showcase is open to U13–U20 Boys & Girls teams looking for a great weekend filled with competitive matches and GREAT COLLEGE RECRUITING EXPOSURE. U16+ age groups will play a 3 game ‘showcase’ format in this competition. U13–U15 divisions will have a championship 4th game, as well as trophy and medals presentations.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2020
Application Fee Paid By: November 10, 2020
Accepted Teams Notified: November 10, 2020
Brackets Posted: November 18, 2020
Schedule Posted: November 20, 2020
Thursday before: Local teams will have the option to play
Friday: Local teams and available out-of-town teams
Saturday: Pool play & playoffs
Sunday: Pool play & Playoffs
Open to USYSA and US Club competitive teams.
This is a “Stay & Play” tournament; all out of town teams are required to stay in hotels approved by the Lou Fusz Athletic. Please book team rooms via the "Lodging" button to receive our special partnered rates.
Girls U13–U15 (Birth years?) Tournament Style
Boys U13–U15 (Birth years?) Tournament Style
Boys U16–U19 (Birth years?) Showcase Style (3 pool play games only)
• There will be a U14/15 bracket for boys and girls to accommodate teams with all “trapped” players.
Please pay using the PayPal button or mail us a check
(include team name and tournament name in subject line) to:
Lou Fusz Athletic
Attn: SOCCER TOURNAMENTS
1 Athletic Dr
(formerly 1 Rams Way)
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services at the tournament.
Our weather guidelines are aligned with those suggested/used by USSF, MYSA, & SLYSA. Adjustments made to games due to weather are at the discretion of the tournament committee (comprised of Tournament Director, LFA Staff, and Young Athlete Center's ATC staff). It is our intention to provide a fun, playable, safe environment for all teams participating to get the competition they have come in search of. All games will be played on state of the art artificial turf fields…No rainouts! However, because all fields are playable during the rain, game stoppage can still occur due to hazardous conditions such as lightning/ thunder or temperature levels. Weather updates will be sent via email/text messages through your GotSoccer account. As such,
• Games could be delayed or shortened. Games could also be rescheduled for a later time/date that weekend.
• Games played until/beyond halftime can be considered final at the moment stopped if necessary.
• For games played in U14 and younger divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 18 degrees cold index with windchill. For games played in U15 and older divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 14 degrees cold index with windchill.
• Any additional changes to the schedule deemed necessary by the LFA Tournament Committee will be exercised with as much notice as possible for all teams involved.