Team Registration Checklist & Electronic Team Check-Ins
Official State Roster is required
Travel Permit Form – State specific permission to travel forms are required from non-MO teams; many midwest states utilize www.thetournamentcenter.com to facilitate their travel permits.
Guest Player Permit Form – Out of state teams use their state form; many midwest states utilize www.thetournamentcenter.com to facilitate their guest player forms. This form requires only one signature – preferred method!
DO NOT scan/email player cards or medical forms. Medical release forms from your home state are required only to be in your possession at tournament.
All check-in required documents must be received by the tournament committee through your GotSoccer account by December 3, 2019.
Instructions for uploading to GotSoccer tournament application: PREFERRED METHOD (in this order)
1. Go to www.gotsoccer.com
2. Click on the User Login in the upper right corner
3. Click on Team and Team Official Login
4. Enter your GotSoccer username and password
5. If your team is “carded” through GotSoccer, choose the Team Profile and Document tabs and download your Official Roster to your computer
6. Click on the link to the 2019 Winter Carnival
7. Click on the Documents Tab
8. On the lower right, you choose which file(s) you are uploading to the system
9. You can browse your computer for files
10. Once you upload a file, you will see it on the left
11. Upload everything that is required (see below)
USYSA Requirements (MYSA, IYSA, etc.)
• State Roster (if applicable)
• Travel Permit – If traveling from outside of Missouri.
• Guest Player Forms
US Club Requirements
• State Roster
• Guest Player Forms (if needed)
• Travel Permit & Guest Player Forms for many (not all) Midwest state associations can be found at www.thetournamentcenter.com
• You can download MO guest player forms and medical waivers here:
• DO NOT scan/email player cards or medical forms